Cynthia's Summer Adventure

This blog will chronicle my journey through the process of septal myectomy surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. My surgery is currently scheduled for August 11, 2006.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Weekend Update

Sorry I haven't posted anything for the last few days, but there is really not too much to say. I have been hanging around the house taking a couple of 20 minute or so walks around the neighborhood a day.

While I still have that annoying cough, it seems to be better and not as gut wrenching. Hopefully in a few days it will be all gone, but I will continue to vigilantly watch it.

Vince and Jesse are settling back in. Jesse will go to camp at his school next week. Yesterday he had a playdate at the house of his best friend Maor.

Hopefully I will be starting cardiac rehab in the next week or two. I am waiting for the good folks at Cedars-Sinai Cardiac Rehab to call me back. Unfortunately, Cedars has not caught on to the organizational efficiency of the Mayo Clinic.

Until later....

Cynthia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home