Cynthia's Summer Adventure

This blog will chronicle my journey through the process of septal myectomy surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. My surgery is currently scheduled for August 11, 2006.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Hanging in the house....

So, the last couple of days have mostly entailed puttering around the house. Vince has been busily grocery shopping for lots of iron containing foods, while I have been watching a movie or two, reading a novel, and, oh, yeah, spending alot of time running my mouth on the phone. Something I am sure that none of you readers can imagine.

Tomorrow morning, Vince is on a flight to Tulsa to go and collect Jesse and they will return together on Wednesday evening, that is if they can fit all of the new Pokemon cards that Jesse has collected in Tulsa into his luggage.

Don't worry, I won't be alone while he is gone. My mother will come over to spend the night with me and during the day I have Marta, the very capable lady we hired to fill in while our regular nanny, Janeth, is on maternity leave.

I am feeling stronger every day. I have a little dry cough which is more annoying than anything else, but otherwise, no problems.

That's it for now.

Sayanara.

Cynthia

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cynthia:

We are so glad that you are home and that the family will be back together soon. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know.

Best Wishes,

Danielle, David, Sarah & Arielle

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home Cynthia! Please let me know if there is anything I can help with...
:)
Valerie

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home