Cynthia's Summer Adventure

This blog will chronicle my journey through the process of septal myectomy surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. My surgery is currently scheduled for August 11, 2006.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Mayo Survey Ten Years Later



This morning I filled out this survey which Mayo Clinic sent to me on the ten year anniversary of my myectomy.  All of the questions in the survey are specifically targeted at patients with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.  The survey asked me how I am feeling now, what medications I am currently taking and whether I have had other cardiac complications or procedures in the ten years following my myectomy surgery.

Ten years after I had my open heart surgery, I am so glad that I chose Mayo so that I am able to participate in and benefit from all of the meaningful research they are doing on the condition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home