Cynthia's Summer Adventure

This blog will chronicle my journey through the process of septal myectomy surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. My surgery is currently scheduled for August 11, 2006.

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

15 Year Anniversary!


 Today is 15 Years Since My Septal Myectomy at Mayo Clinic!  


It's hard to believe, and lots has happened since my open heart surgery, but I wanted to post today to let everyone know that it was totally worth it. The best decision I ever made.  I have been working full time since the surgery, have started another blog about HCM - HCMBeat.com, and have a busy life as a wife, mother and daughter. 

Of course the COVID pandemic has been challenging for all of us, but I am grateful for the blessing of the great medical care that has allowed me to continue living my best possible life, even if it is currently limited by the circumstances.

If you are on the fence wondering if this surgery is worth it, I am here to tell you it absolutely was.  You can see a collection of resources I gathered about myectomy on my new blog - HCMBeat.com.

Meanwhile, wishing you all good health!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home