Cynthia's Summer Adventure

This blog will chronicle my journey through the process of septal myectomy surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. My surgery is currently scheduled for August 11, 2006.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Made it to Rochester

Update - I made it here to the hotel. Apparently we didn't tip the NW skycap enough, because one of my bags didn't make it. It got on a later flight and should catch up with me later.

Also, Vince got a call from the brand new Rabbi of the one synagogue in Rochester. You gotta love that Jewish geography thing. Sandra (my stepmother) and my Dad met a guy from Rochester at their New Orleans synagogue last week. He notified the rabbi about my situation and she is going to come see me in the hospital, but apparently she doesn't have her clergy credentials yet so she has to be personally invited.

OK, that's the update for now. I am going to go do some recognizance around the neighborhood.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cynthia,

I just read this entry to Bruce, and he said that next time he takes you airport, you should trust him about the tipping rates. If you would have let him give the skycap the $20, you might have gotten all of your bags, as well as some others . . .

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home